my wife confuses me

-
it did not come across the wrong way, not at all. she was just wondering if you or your wife enjoys the aromas?? Ernie claims she does not, but I think she really does and just is afraid to admit to it....when i first met Ernie she would make me chorizo/egg burros for lunch, and when mixed with diet pepsi the ride to work in the little ranger we had at the time was always an event...

Glad to hear it.She sounds like a special lady and I think that is a cool name,I'm sure it is just a nicname?8)

I know your woman named Bernice and they call her Bernie,kinda cool.

Glad to hear it.She sounds like a special lady and I think that is a cool name,I'm sure it is just a nicname?8)
her name is Ernestina...I think her dad liked the basic name, she has a brother named Ernesto...

My 3 yr old daughter lets them go and comes running laughing to me and say's "DUCKS ARE COMING DADDY", wonder who taught that to her:-k:fart:

Her Mom just shakes her head at us:-D

Hard boiled eggs, raw cauliflour, and the cheapest beer you can buy. Thats an award winning combo I have used back in the day when I had some court room issues, the judge will sure hurry up your case when you start rippin those off while on the witness stand. I always thought it was a little payback for those boys, they can cost you alot of money.

Hard boiled eggs, raw cauliflour, and the cheapest beer you can buy. Thats an award winning combo I have used back in the day when I had some court room issues, the judge will sure hurry up your case when you start rippin those off while on the witness stand. I always thought it was a little payback for those boys, they can cost you alot of money.
ever get charged with "contempt" while sitting there torturing the judge??:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

"and the cheapest beer you can buy". ROFL. In my younger days working the trade counter at a local paint company, we had a fellow named Tom, who drank "Club" beer. And he could lay the foulest silent farts I've ever smelled. His joy was was to walk through one door, walk by us laying a trail, then exit out the other door. My buddy Art and I could feel the warm, moist air breeze waft up our backsides and across the counter towards our customers. We had no escape, and try as we might, we were guilty.

omg,Im laughing so bad....

Farts are funny. I've cleared a few rooms. Best one ever was letting a huge one rip in the showers at work. Ever see a room full of naked guys run for it?lol...

I let a real good one once when my cat was lying in my lap. She got up and started trying to bury whatever it was she was smelling!!!

I just remembered a time when my 16 y/o daughter was 4 and when i,d pass gas i,d say barking spider. Well when a 4 y/o does it in a christian day care and says barking spider and laughs guess who gets a call to meet the proprietor when the daughter is picked up. Yeah they didnt have my sense of humor.lol

"and the cheapest beer you can buy". ROFL. In my younger days working the trade counter at a local paint company, we had a fellow named Tom, who drank "Club" beer. And he could lay the foulest silent farts I've ever smelled. His joy was was to walk through one door, walk by us laying a trail, then exit out the other door. My buddy Art and I could feel the warm, moist air breeze waft up our backsides and across the counter towards our customers. We had no escape, and try as we might, we were guilty.

Ah, the old "drop and Drag", or as it's also known, "Crop Dusting", I still crop dust stores, or fast food places as I leave, not sadistic enough to watch the faces as the odiferousnous hits the sinus passages!!!!

FF

years ago yoo hoo and them andy capp hot fries were a lethal combo. i drove a buddy around who had no dl. on our way to work in the morning the bastard, Joe, would have a sandwich that consisted of a 1/2" slice of liverwurst topped a similar slice of onion, damn did it stink in my car. was supposed to pick the bastard and his gf up to take them somewhere, before i left i removed all the window cranks in the car but mine and the passenger door handle. i also stopped and fueled up, so to speak. here we are driving along and, well, you can only imagine what came out. Joe who was in the front seat, reached for the window handle only to find it was mia, the look on his face was priceless. 20 some years later he meets Ernie, and during his first visit he mentioned how cold hearted and ruthless i was back then....nice to know i had that effect on him.....

-
Back