My wife on tv.

-
that's great mike! now that she has alot more public attention, maybe this will be her job!?

Hi. Just watched the video thats pretty cool stuff. Your wife has a good imagination to come up with that. Who would have thought diapers and stuffed animals and other things you need and use when mixed together would be so colorful and practical. Good luck to her. Bobby

You missed your opportunity to place a pentastar on the cart you made for her. I bet those things would sell like hotcakes here, out in the have to keep up with the Jones' land.

When I tried to build the garage my neighbor fought me for 6 months..I got the permit and she stormed out of the meeting screaming " that will be built when pigs fly" I've been watching for them ever since. Seen any in Ark mike??

When I tried to build the garage my neighbor fought me for 6 months..I got the permit and she stormed out of the meeting screaming " that will be built when pigs fly" I've been watching for them ever since. Seen any in Ark mike??

Not here in Arkansas!! But back in the early 70'es I seen one at a Pink Floyd concert in Tampa Fla. :happy10:

LOL, Thats great. An old bud of mine wife also collects pigs of all sorts.

You missed your opportunity to place a pentastar on the cart you made for her. I bet those things would sell like hotcakes here, out in the have to keep up with the Jones' land.

Good idea :cheers:

Good deal Mike! Maybe the money will start rolling in and you'll get the A - body of your hearts desire.

Memike , that is cool that you do that together. Your wife seems like a very nice lady. My best to the both of you!!!!! Walt

PS Hope you didn't eat crissy!!!!!!!

Memike , that is cool that you do that together. Your wife seems like a very nice lady. My best to the both of you!!!!! Walt

PS Hope you didn't eat crissy!!!!!!!

p.s Hope you didn't eat crissy :dontknow: Don't get it:scratch:

Memike, thought your pet pig was named crissy??, Thats what I meant, Walt

Thanks pagilman!! All kinds of stuff went through my mind.:read2:

I dated a girl named Crissy.:tongue9::toothy10::angel8:

Saw Pink Floyd fly the big pig on May 7th, 1977 in Anaheim, CA...bought my first Mopar, a 1969 Charger, later that year while stationed in Twenty-Nine Palms. OOO-raa!

you have to ask lol just kidding mike:snakeman:

Yep!! daredevil is right.:toothy10:
You have to know me, And not show me.8)

I married up,:thumbrig:

And she is quite younger and mutch better spoken then I am.

I am so good looking she did not need me to distracted the viewers :glasses2:

:sign5:

p.s Hope you didn't eat crissy :dontknow: Don't get it:scratch:

Hey Mike I think some of the guys watched the wrong vid as I did when I first went on your link.......there was a lady collecting a **** load of pigs. Then I saw you wife Trevas clip, very smart lady you've got there!! Did she come up with that herself? Had to laugh at the seniors ones made out of depends.....guess we'll all end up with a cake like that from family and freinds one day...hillarious gift idea for retirement or your favorite "elder" of the family,better than the old flamingos on the lawn joke eh:cheers:

Hey Mike I think some of the guys watched the wrong vid as I did when I first went on your link.......there was a lady collecting a **** load of pigs. Then I saw you wife Trevas clip, very smart lady you've got there!! Did she come up with that herself? Had to laugh at the seniors ones made out of depends.....guess we'll all end up with a cake like that from family and freinds one day...hillarious gift idea for retirement or your favorite "elder" of the family,better than the old flamingos on the lawn joke eh:cheers:

No she did not come up with it her self, its been around awhile.:clock:
Treva just takes it to a new and updated level.:cheers:
She does ask my thoughts,:read2:

-
Back