My winter project is getting there.

-
Looks terrific! You wouldn't happen to have a sound clip of your engine running would you?

sounds good man...i like 318's for some reason..i have one in my 68 cuda, and i want to add a set of roller rockers, a performer intake, and a little bigger cam...they are frowned upon on FABO though...

I think that they are great little driver motors that are overlooked. It's funny you said roller rockers because I am installing some on my 318 now. I already have the chebby 1.6 aluminum rockers, the comp guide plates and screw in studs are on the way from summit. I had to pull the motor anyway to fix an annoying oil leak around the rear main seal. I will post a pic when done.

ok cool. i would like to see those rockers on there. chevy rockers, so, your running magnum heads, IIRC, right? I have the stock 318 heads, i was looking into comp cams pro magnum, or hughes roller rocker set...i have the hughes rockers on my 408 stroker thats in my sig pic...v v v

ok cool. i would like to see those rockers on there. chevy rockers, so, your running magnum heads, IIRC, right? I have the stock 318 heads, i was looking into comp cams pro magnum, or hughes roller rocker set...i have the hughes rockers on my 408 stroker thats in my sig pic...v v v

Yeah some rebuilt stock magnums that I had rebuilt. I'm cheap. I actually used chevy beehive springs and retainers and they work great up until about .520 lift or so. It's a cheap alternative to the mp stuff. There is a tread about it on moparts I believe. This is really a temporary motor until I finish building the stroker (saving my pennies). Or you could loan my your stroker since it is just sitting there. I would break it in for you. =P~

-
Back