Name Help

-

roosduster

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
Some guys from my car club are looking for a name to race under for Club Clash at the local race track. I believe we are not going to use are car clubs name because we will have some guys from a local Buick club racing with us so we have more people. Does anyone have any suggestions? One guy had a suggestion but no one liked it and mine was thought of more as a joke I guess. Thanks.

No one has any suggestions? One guy suggested Speed Racers and no one else wants that. We are open to any suggestions/ideas.

No Club.......The Associates.......Race Fraternity.....your combining two clubs right? The Mixers.......All for one...I don't know man it's hard to think up something that fits when you don't know anyone.

No Club.......The Associates.......Race Fraternity.....your combining two clubs right? The Mixers.......All for one...I don't know man it's hard to think up something that fits when you don't know anyone.

I don't know any of the Buick guys so I understand that feeling.

I've been thinking about this since I saw your post and finally came up with these:

FULL THROTLE
HAMMER DOWN

I like 62v200's suggestion "The Associates"

Rich

"Just foolin around racing"

roos racing rods

Waste'en time

back street racers/rodders

TCB rodders/racers

I gave the guy in my club who is friends with a guy from the Buick club the list of names that have been suggested to far, so he can get there input. Ill send him anymore anyone cares to suggest. I want to thank everyone who has posted a suggestion.

Heads Up Racing, Wild cat Racing, Deep Stage Racing, Time Slip Grabbers,
Moon shine runners, Ridge Runners, Staging Kings, Track Peed Racing Team.

Just a few, Hope you have a good time racing.

-
Back