Name this grill

-

siacs

Reaction score
I just saw this car on ebay and thought the grill looked different. It kinda caught me off gaurd. I do like the look. I know someone knows what model / year this grill came from.
Does anybody know if it is direct bolt in replacement option?

grill-1.jpg

The more I look at I really like it too. I am preping my Duster for paint ATM and my grill has a few broken places. I am considering this as a replacement
Does anyone have one of these for sale??

That looks like the same grill on one of the memebers car her on fabo, 69SignetV8. I believe it is a canadian version of the 69 Valiant.

dartcuda said:
That looks like the same grill on one of the memebers car her on fabo, 69SignetV8. I believe it is a canadian version of the 69 Valiant.

I knew I have seen one here also. Now I am on a quest to find one for My 1970 duster....
It looks like it should bolt right in.
They look great

here's The answer that I received from the owner..

the grille is all aluminum with no modifications to install it. they are polished and coated with clear coat. i sell these grilles for 1250.00 plus shipping. bezels are included. thanks, bob....enjoy

I saw them on '69 Valiant's
1250.00 Is a little pricey for me though
I will continue to look for a used one that is in good shape

the 67 and 68 valiant is a split grill with a center panel that can be removed, and the 69 will install (BUT IT WOULDNT LOOK RIGHT WITHOUT CHANGING THE 67 OR 68 HOOD )
that is pretty pricey for the grill, but try to find one that is very nice
thats not on a car..? but they can be restored and dings removed pollished at a good shop.
Im looking for the left 67(drivers side)grill needs to be in very good condition as the left side is perfect..for my 67 signet along with the fender if anyone has one.
[email protected]
also need a 4sp with overdrive for small block complete with all needed hardware for conversion.
hoping someone has one of these, let me know
thanks Bruce

O:) If anybody pays 1250.00 for that grill they should be horse whipped. We old timers know the value of a buck. On second thought if you like it go for it. They sell the real mccoy for 35.00 bucks at the junk yard. Have fun and enjoy your mopar!!!!!!! Gilman :blackeye:

pagilman said:
O:) If anybody pays 1250.00 for that grill they should be horse whipped. We old timers know the value of a buck. On second thought if you like it go for it. They sell the real mccoy for 35.00 bucks at the junk yard. Have fun and enjoy your mopar!!!!!!! Gilman :blackeye:

I agree 100% ! I thought the price of sharktooth grilles were getting ridiculous!

Where in Pa. is Farmington?
I'm about 50 miles north of Harrisburg.

I've always liked the look of the `69 grille, its one of the things that made me take notice of valiants as often maligned, but viable and nice looking hotrod material.
also, as a `67 owner, it makes sense to convert to this grille because the related parts (hood, grille, below grille trim, even fenders) are MUCH more easily found than the years 67, 68, whose grille treatments differ even from themselves. especially true with fiberglass parts. entire front end was identical on dusters and valiants 69-72 with different grille inserts.
my2pennies

Just thinking out loud.....Aussie grill?

Rumblefish... who knows? Lol... I have the same exact one on my 73 Dart Swinger and the guy said it came stock... hell if I know... heard so many things and I am confused! Could be a Mexico version or Canadian or Aussie... or some country that we never knew Mopars lived!

Mexican. Never thought about that. Could be?!?!?

-
Back