Names of a-body cars?

-

Joe334

Reaction score
Ok, im staring at my computer being the ar-tard that i am, and i dont know what made me think of this but i was wondering what the girl names of some of the a-bodied cars were. Like in the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, the gt500 was named Elanor, are there any names for the mopars or are we too good for that sissy stuff?

Dodge had a cool A body name for a couple years

"DEMON" and thats factory (means don't mess with her)

lol well my "gold duster" was nicknamed "old ruster" by my friends at school. they are cool guys.

This one is called "SpaceDuster" :toothy7:

Duster front view #1.jpg

I think I have named my Dart and have not realized it until now. It. I've been trying to figure out my linkage, track down a couple of parts and busting my knuckles while saying " D@#% It. "

The Guys at my work call it ElVerte'. I think it has somthing to do with them being snobs. They are just hating. Them and their power steering, power brakes, power locks, power windows, heated seats, cruise control, lighted vanity mirrors, cup holders, warranty. But I got them beat, I don't have a monthly payment or worry about shopping cars, or dirty hand prints. HaHa.

"Prince Valiant"

Or what I hear almost every time I stop for gas,
or at the store, while driving my '64;

"Nice Car". :thumbup:

I also hear, "Thatsgotta V8!!".

4 Mopars Total

69 Dodge Charger Daytona Vanessa

1998 Dodge Viper Denise

71 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Shannon (the Girl Car)

69 Plymouth Roadrunner Jessica

I have a friend that had a 66 Valliant. He called it the Plymosine (rhymes with
limo) It was a "all door" or you could call it a 4-door seducer. Remember: 4
doors............no waiting. Mike

Growing up me & my sister would name our cars after the first name of the previous owner and it made for a personal touch. We had a Lester...a Dominick...a Mildred (which was fitting for a `57 VW....) a Barbara....and a Dr. Bob. My Barracuda should be named Sal, and ironically, the `74 Dart should be John :happy4:

This one is called " Predator" cuz it is ! I always name my cars usually in 10" letters on the doors ..LOL

I call the Swinger, "Matillda"
My daughter calls it "the Beast" (no,she doesn't like it, and is embarrased to ride in the old girl)

My '66 Dart STW is named:

IMG_0275.jpg

In english; Ramp lip...

It does mean whole lot more in Finnish, example: really bad behaving woman...

Yeah, they didnt waste thier time with crappy A bodies, lol....(SARCASM)

-
Back