Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a narrowed Dana 60 rear complete with 4.56 Richmond gears, Strange 35 spline axles and spool, ladder bar setup and panhard bar, Aerospace Components disk brake setup and an extra caliper with new pads in the calipers. The ladder bars are adjustable lower bar measuring approximately 32” from the center to center of the heim joints. The axles are drilled and taped for both the 4 ½” and 4 ¾” bolt patterns. It’s currently set up with the 4 ½” pattern. The housing measures 35 5/8” flange to flange, 40 ¼” from axle face to axle face, 42 ¼” from wheel face to wheel face. Even thought it’s not in the picture, there is also an aluminum cover that has the support bolts to add support to the main caps of the differential. In addition to the rear, I have a pair of Monocoque lightweight aluminum wheels that are 13 ½” wide and have a 1 ½” backspacing and the 4 ½” bolt pattern. With these deep wheels, the total track width at the middle of the rim would be 54 ½”. I don’t have any tires to go with this setup but the inside distance between the rims measures 39 ¾” and the outer distance of the rims measures 69”. In addition, there is a 1” spacer between the brake rotor and the wheel face so if you take them out, the dimensions will be made narrower by 2 inches. I’d like to get $1500 for everything plus the shipping if necessary.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1434.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,590
  • DSCN1435.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,116
  • DSCN1436.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,433
  • DSCN1437.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 2,338
  • DSCN12381.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2,522
If you have a US shipping address, I have no problem with getting a shipping quote for you, putting the stuff on a pallet and taking it to a truck terminal to ship it.

Ken

Hope you sell it, it's an awesome deal. I paid quite a bit more than that for just an a-body width dana. Shipping from the East coast to West coast was only something like $150 and only took a week to get here, so those worried about shipping cost, freight is CHEAP.

Thats a really good deal. I don't know whole lot about race cars but some one is going to get a good deal there for sure.

I have a sale pending to ArtieK. New member sounds like a great guy. He's sending me a deposit.

Thanks Art and welcome aboard. You'll love it here.

Ken

Thank you, I'm sure I'll like this place. What do you think Ken, will the torch and pitchfork brigade be running me off if I tell them what I'm using the set-up for?

I doubt it. But with Mopar power, you might be asked to post pictures of the build. That would certainly be great.

Is there a ''build forum''? I'll do it since I at least have some Mopar parts, and if people enjoy it I'll keep going. Maybe y'all can talk me into a Mopar engine and trans, because I haven't decided on either yet.

Ken, did you ever use this third member in one of your race cars? I assume you got you got your payment? I mean, I hope...

I did get the payment in yesterday's mail so thank you. I was going to let you know today that I got it.

I got this setup with a project car that I bought. It was a 71 Duster that was being set up as a drag car with this rear in mind. They bailed on the project and I bought everything the guy had for the project. I took the rear apart to check everything and it looked great in side. I cleaned it and put it back together just as you see it in the pics.

All right then.

Too bad you didn't get to use it, but I'll put it to good use! I've always been fascinated by narrowed Danas since I was about ten and became aware of hot rods. I saw one in Hot Rod magazine and became enthralled, now I finally have one, and you've made a minor life long dream come true. Sincerely, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back