NC members...Car/Truck and parts wanted..have stuff for trade.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, here's the deal. I am a broke college student who doesn't have much money and pretty soon I am going to have to get another mode of transportation to get me back and forth to school. I may have a little money available in the middle of next month but I really gotta start looking early.
I have got some parts available up for trade.
*'68 road runner passenger fender and one end cap
*'Various '70-72 Dodge Dart pieces including a grille and some decent very fixable '72 Fenders.
*Various Duster parts..mostly '73
*Fiberglass hood for a '73-'76 Duster,Valiant or Scamp. This is the cowl style.
*Rear glass from a '68-'70 Charger in real good shape.*Drivers side wheel lip molding from a '69 Charger.
*8.25 a-body rear with 2.45's..
*Some random slant six stuff and some small block stuff to..
*Side glasses from a '69 Charger..
*OR will trade the rusted '69 Charger off. It is a rusted POS and is mainly only good for the front frame rails. To far gone and parted out unless you wanted it for a dirt tracker or drag car rebody or something?? I hate to crush anything that has useful parts on it.

I'm after some sort of a-body (and four doors are 'a ok!') maybe a pickup or
something C-body?? I like Diplomat's,Fifth Avenue's and Gran Furies as well. Something that may have some cosmetic issues but needs little or nothing as running goes. Feel free to contact or PM me if you have anything I might be intrested. I cannot afford anything special, rare or desirable. See part above about broke college student...

Also , I am after a set of grille's for a '69 B'Cuda and a sixties A-100 straight axle as well.

Located near Wilkes County, NC...

With the ever increasing fuel prices , I have to suggest something more efficient for daily driving. Driving a beat up 20 year old ricer isn't so bad. Put a bumper sticker on it that reads,
My other car is in a magazine.
Good luck

With the ever increasing fuel prices , I have to suggest something more efficient for daily driving. Driving a beat up 20 year old ricer isn't so bad. Put a bumper sticker on it that reads,
My other car is in a magazine.
Good luck

You might be right...
I thought about an old Mopar because I can do everything to them (easy service).

I may get some mid' 90's GM V6'er or later 4 cylinder. Like a Sunfire or something?? I heard gas is going to get stupid expensive next year, somewhere in the ballpark of $5 a gallion.

I will laugh at the oil companies when it does because all that greed will cause them to choke on it and demand will go down. The higher the fuel goes up, the less people are going to start traveling. They will find out soon enough. As for people like me and others that have to commute..it's gonna be a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back