neat dodge commercial

-

justcuz

Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HglLVEpXSis"]Official Dodge Brothers Commercial ft. the 2015 Challenger and Charger | Discovery - YouTube[/ame]

:wack::wack::wack: Company owned by Fiat..so sad:violent1::violent1::violent1:

Pleaseeee............

Yes. Please do. Every time someone posts a thread like this you're one and only comment will be the whining above. Any more postings by you on the subject will be more whining.

The buy out was done. Don't like it, put together enough money and buy Chrysler back. Otherwise shut the f*** up about it, already.

Personally, I like this one:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESP8bPldl0"]Star Wars: The Force Awakens | The Force Gathers | Dodge Full Line - YouTube[/ame]

It's not the Darth Vader the SRT team ran the 'ring, but I still think it's cool.

yes. Please do. Every time someone posts a thread like this you're one and only comment will be the whining above. Any more postings by you on the subject will be more whining.

The buy out was done. Don't like it, put together enough money and buy chrysler back. Otherwise shut the f*** up about it, already.

^^^^ x2

Yes. Please do. Every time someone posts a thread like this you're one and only comment will be the whining above. Any more postings by you on the subject will be more whining.

The buy out was done. Don't like it, put together enough money and buy Chrysler back. Otherwise shut the f*** up about it, already.

Not whinning its just sad to see another American company be a sellout!!!

Took me a few times of seeing it before I caught that. Thought it was funny as all get out.

haha same deal! i watched it at work and didn't see it, then it came on the TV and i had to rewind it. pretty funny!

Thank you

Thank you

Very cool Thanks for posting

Get over yourself and quit whining about it already.

Again thank you!

I literally lost it when they show that dog that looks like Chewbacca lol.

Lol took me twice to notice that.

Thanks again for posting both

Ma Mopar has always come up with some cool ads!

Chrysler and Fiat? we are in a world economy and like it or not..... and maybe some positive things can arise of this "new" partnership!???? only time will tell?

Or, do you guys wear.......................???!!?? I don't even know what this stuff is for?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfHNLM0xm8"]Johnny Depp Dior Sauvage Commercial 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Ma Mopar has always come up with some cool ads!

Chrysler and Fiat? we are in a world economy and like it or not..... and maybe some positive things can arise of this "new" partnership!???? only time will tell?

Well i don't like thats why there is nothing but made in American by an American based company vehicles in my driveway...

-
Back