need 10" rear drums

-

vinniedart

Vinnie
Reaction score
Any one out there have 2 good used or new rear 10" 1 3/4 small bolt pattern Drums for 72 dart.
I've looked everywere raybestos, napa, wagner,ebay
thanks in Advance!

Any one out there have 2 good used or new rear 10" 1 3/4 small bolt pattern Drums for 72 dart.
I've looked everywere raybestos, napa, wagner,ebay
thanks in Advance!

I do but shipping would kill ya.They are used but not thin or scarred. I went big bolt pattern. can get pics if interested

thanks for the reply,
they need to be for rear 10" sbp 10x1 3/4 shoes they are about 2 and 1/2" inchs high!
ups, or if it fits it ships box usps 13x3.3x11.5 for $10.95
as long is drums are still in tolorance! what you think?
and price

I just bought a pair of 10 inch drums for my 72 Dart. I purchased them at CarQuest.They were cheaper than the 9 inch i have on the front.

this is why i didnt jump up to sell ya the ones i have. For the cost of new they arent worth shipping.That being said 40. for a pair plus shipping costs of the shipping of your choice

thanks for the reply,
they need to be for rear 10" sbp 10x1 3/4 shoes they are about 2 and 1/2" inchs high!
ups, or if it fits it ships box usps 13x3.3x11.5 for $10.95
as long is drums are still in tolorance! what you think?
and price

you realize that would take two boxes,

If the drums fit, put them in a USPS large flat rate box, about $15 to ship anywhere in the US.

If you pull up the list of vehicles it says they fit, every one of them came from the factory with the 5 on 4" pattern. The "babe" likely doesn't know what she's talking about. Does anybody here know if those drums have the bell on them? Kinda' looked like they might in the pic. I'm tempted to order a set just to have as spares, even though I'll probably never need them.

The Rock Auto babe said they're 4 1/2" bolt pattern with P/N 60123, but if you guys say they're 4", I'll pull the trigger on the deal.:tongue3:

There are reference numbers for all the SBP brake parts on a number of websites, including Moparts, so use the references, and NEVER take the advice of a parts person new to the business, especially on MOPAR stuff!

Input the proper parts numbers into sites like Rock Auto and the like (use Google), and use the search function on this site, to learn and find parts availability info.

We seem to get the same questions over and over again, where the answers are already available, and can be easily located, just by using the Search function FIRST, on this site.

You maybe right vs29H1B,
but I orderd p/n 60123, when they got here they were 41/2 I had to send back to rockauto,
A member here CUDA65vpt had some and helped me with 2 he had!

this is why i didnt jump up to sell ya the ones i have. For the cost of new they arent worth shipping.That being said 40. for a pair plus shipping costs of the shipping of your choice

i could use those drums my zip is 95621 tell me how much total and done

thanks 67v100

I have an NOS pair, but don`t know what to ask for them? 10 X 1 3/4 bell or flared rear drums...

Are the Wagner #BD60123 rear drum 10" x 1 3/4" small bolt pattern (5 on 4") flared? My rear end has these flared drums, but I'm not sure of the benefit to the flaring.

-
Back