Status
Not open for further replies.

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang. I need a pair of very good to excellent kick panels for my '67 Dart 'vert. If they are the light brown (light copper) color, that would be bang on. But, failing that, a light color of some sort will do, and I can dye them the right color. I'd prefer ones with no scratches, cracks, or speaker holes, please.

Don't worry about the color needing to be lite to turn copper. Look at this pic of my (ex) Challenger. A lot of the plastic parts you see (including the dash pad) were BLACK and I had no problems changing colors

Really?...Thats good to know. I figured it would be almost impossible to go from a dark to lighter color. Thanks for the tip. It opens up more posibilities.

Thanks,

Are they the same as 68 'cuda...I have a light green(?) set of them...

Dave

Dave...I believe they are the same...1967 thru '75??...A body. The number on the back is #2663128 / 9. Do you have a pic of yours?

Thanks

I've got a nice set but they are dk. blue.
You woulld only need to go through a neutral color like tan before you could go to red. To tan will cover the blue.
Yours for the cost of shipping from 29642

Got a look at those, same part number, they were copper until someone painted them black, they do have a few extra screw holes in them from what appears to be surface mounted speakers. I'll take them back to work with me this afternoon and get a picture for you.

Dave

I've got a nice set but they are dk. blue.
You woulld only need to go through a neutral color like tan before you could go to red. To tan will cover the blue.
Yours for the cost of shipping from 29642

RedFish...thanks. Would you have pics of them? I'm in Canada. Any problem shipping here using US Postal?

Darwin

RedFish...thanks. Would you have pics of them? I'm in Canada. Any problem shipping here using US Postal?

Darwin
I've shipped to Canada a few times, no problem there.
I can send a pic.
PM me a reminder tomarrow morn with a email addy.

I know you don't want speakers but year one sells these I think they look good
might have to get some.
4" 40-watt 2-way speakers. Available in black only, but can be dyed to match the interior. Sold as a pair.

Hot ItemKPA762 Ken Harrison kick panels with KHE 4" speakers for 1967-1976 A-body models. $119.00

Mopar Kick panel.jpg

I might have these in a gold/tan color. Are 67 vert and sedan the same?

I might have these in a gold/tan color. Are 67 vert and sedan the same?

I believe all A-bodies '67 - '75(?) used the same kick panel...2dr,4dr,or convertible.

My interior is copper, but I'll take any color as long as they are in very good to mint condition.

The number(s) on the back are #2663128 / 9.

Thanks,

BlueKickPanel.jpg

I can let you know on Tuesday.........If you have not found some by then....

I will post pix if they're nice and sound like what you're looking for. :cheers:

Oops.....My Bad.......:dink:

Stopped at the shop this morning to take a look. Although the door panels and armrests are a light color. The kick panels are black....:hmph:

Bump for you.....

I'm now wondering if these cars only came with dark color kick panels even if the interior was a light color......

I'll check on a pair of extras I pulled out of a junked dart...and guess what they're light brown/tan color. A few lil scratches I'll clean them up and post pictures see how you like em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back