-
Status
Not open for further replies.

myraley

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. I bought the lockstrip and corners off ebay, and now I just need the gasket to redo my windshield and have it look as good as the ones with their pictures posted here in FABO. Can anyone help me out and sell me a windshield gasket / seal? Or if the know a company with some to sell, point me in the right direction? I already tried Herbs, Bernbaums, Precision, Yearone, and some others, but you may know one I dont.
Thanks!

I had a hard time finding one along with the F Lock trim. I ended up buying the clips to convert it over to 68 trim and bought the stainless trim off a member on this site. The 68 windshield gasket is easier to get. The 67 is a 1 year deal.

Hi. I bought the lockstrip and corners off ebay, and now I just need the gasket to redo my windshield and have it look as good as the ones with their pictures posted here in FABO. Can anyone help me out and sell me a windshield gasket / seal? Or if the know a company with some to sell, point me in the right direction? I already tried Herbs, Bernbaums, Precision, Yearone, and some others, but you may know one I dont.
Thanks!

Where did you find the lockstrip ?
i've seen the corners but never see the rest

Look on the Steele website. I know I saw that they were back in stock somewhere but it might have been the 68 and later ones.

Cudamark, I am interested. Want to PM me with a price?

I will also call Kramerauto today, just in case they do have one for sale.

Thanks, I talked to Steele, and they said they have the convertible gasket sometimes, but not the hardtop, and the two are different.

fmmopar is the seller on e-bay, lockstrip and corners they say are NOS. They havent arrived yet, so when they get here I'll post the results, and then you can decide if you want to buy from them.

Thanks for all the responses guys! thats great!:thumbup:

And they look good. They match the photos I have seen of the correct shape for 67 only lockstrip, the funny F shape. They sent a card with the package, and are a company called AMS Obsolete, in Fairmount GA. I am just waiting for the windshield gasket from Kramer Auto to arrive now. They said they had it when I called, so I ordered it and I am waiting for it to arrive to see if it matches the profile photo in the 67 Service Manual.

And they look good. They match the photos I have seen of the correct shape for 67 only lockstrip, the funny F shape. They sent a card with the package, and are a company called AMS Obsolete, in Fairmount GA. I am just waiting for the windshield gasket from Kramer Auto to arrive now. They said they had it when I called, so I ordered it and I am waiting for it to arrive to see if it matches the profile photo in the 67 Service Manual.

Is the plastic chrome plated or are they just a dull grey finish ?
The picture they show is is a little deceiving.

Thanks in advance

Any pics yet ?

I've got a decent used gasket pulled from my 67 Barracuda. PM if interested

It is chromed trim, shiny, and is pretty nice. I am impressed. The corners are metal. But I am thinking I may work on a different project instead, and I'm trying to decide whether to keep it all for the future or sell the trim, corners and gasket, maybe as a complete package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back