-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys anyone have a dart gt emblem for a 69 (not sure if there are any other years that will work) I need one doesnt have to be perfect just not broke and all tabs intact some pitting is fine Just depends on the price. I also dont know if it matters but i need the drivers side i would assume they are the same but it is a mopar so who knows what ma decided to do that day Thanks guys Justin

If I can come up with one outta my stash I'll let ya know. BTW, How's the baby doing, did you ever get the bottle warmer yet.

cool thanks greg please let me know btw shes doing fine shes just a little chump for some reason she thinks everything has to be done her way and if its not she starts crying lol. and no i havent got her the bottle warmer yet i bought her a caravan so she'll have to give me a little more time on the bottle warmer let me know Thanks Justin

JJR426, I had 2 68s I parted out, one was a GTS. What exactly are you looking for? Do you have a pic? I have a lot of badges and emblems off these two cars. Give me a better description, and Ill go out and check the "cans and jars" :-D Craig

thanks moparots i sent you a pm with a link to show you what i am looking for thanks again Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back