Need a carb choke thermostat

-

kazooom

Reaction score
I have a 67 Dart with a 78 Aspen 225 slant super 6 in her. Its a 2 barrel Carter carb and I need a choke thermostat. It has a Standard Motor Products part # CV230 on there now. Rock Auto does not have and Napa says its discontinued.. anyone have any ideas.... thanks

One left!

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Plymouth-Chrysler-Carter-2bbl-NOS-Choke-Thermostat-CARTER-170-1331-/231142914502?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d130f9c6&vxp=mtr"]Dodge Plymouth Chrysler Carter 2BBL Choke Thermostat Carter 170 1331 | eBay[/ame]

He will not ship to Canada... but I have the Carter part number off the box from him now, googled that and came up with QuadrajetParts.com... parts are ordered and should be here within the week. Thanks Toolmanmike. I'll post once parts arrive

He will not ship to Canada... but I have the Carter part number off the box from him now, googled that and came up with QuadrajetParts.com... parts are ordered and should be here within the week. Thanks Toolmanmike. I'll post once parts arrive

Good to hear. Happy it worked out for you. That's a slick trick to glean the number off the box. tmm

I love Ebay, guy puts a hi res pic of a tune up chart he is selling...hello? :)

Well it got me to look at my stash , found out I got 6 of them . couldn't remember what they were for , now i know, Thanks

-
Back