Need a lil help just east of Pittsburgh

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Ok, working on my floor pans on the 64 Barracuda. I just got in generic 60-64 Mopar trunk extension replacements. they look close, but are going to need 'massaged' to fit.

My skills in this arena are severely limited. I need to remove the old extensions, and fit the new ones. My fab/'massaging' skills are weak, real weak.

I'm looking for someone in the Pittsburgh area, with experience in this area, who would be willing to help me get the old ones out, and fit the new ones and install them.

Beer/Pizza/Steak dinner would be provided.

PM me if you are interested in helping out a fellow FABO member.

thanks in advance

FF

Wish I was closer, I'd be down for beer and pizza! Good luck with your project.

Only one way to get better! Kudos for even trying, that's how you get it done.

My advice is to template challenging areas with cereal box cardboard, works real good!

When did you want to do this? My weekends will be very limited with my daughter's travel softball schedule but I'll offer where I can.

I have a friend in the PGH area who is a bodyman. He might be able to help. I can get you a number if yoou are interested.

When did you want to do this? My weekends will be very limited with my daughter's travel softball schedule but I'll offer where I can.

THe next couple of weeks are pretty busy, my oldest son is getting married at the Outer Banks, sooo, things are getting hectic. Then I have to help my daughter and her husband and kids with moving to a new house in the York, Pa area. So, probably not until early July or so, and I have most evenings free, except when I am on call, then all bets are off.

FF

When are you headed to the Outer Banks? We're leaving tomorrow evening for our week long Outer Banks vacation.

In most cases its only the vertical or turned down portion of the trunk floor extensions that needs replaced. In that case it could be better to fab a patch for that portion than to alter a complete part that doesn't fit in any direction. Only your body man knows for sure. Good luck

I wish I'd have seen this post before you decided to sell your car
I'm about an hour from you...

:burnout:

-
Back