need advice can't afford suspension change yet but want nicer wheels

-

Tony1029

Reaction score
I'm using adapters from 5x4 to 5 x4.5 which gives Me a inch outward. Not sure if front drums gonna give me issues centaur wheels

I was gonna type a bunch

Same your money. Run stock wheels until you can afford to build the suspension, then buy wheels that fit

only other thing you can do without spending too much $$ is find a set of used wheels with the 4" bp. Though not a suggested path -what you are doing now is ok as long as you're not hammering on the car and you are sure the under pinnings are good to go.. make SURE all your lugs are torqued properly!
I'm using adapters from 5x4 to 5 x4.5 which gives Me a inch outward. Not sure if front drums gonna give me issues centaur wheels

What are you running now? Not as pricey as you think to find a place to blast and powder coat a set and give them a fresh face.

TO hell with the naysayers.

Go ahead and buy a 3K dollar set of tires and wheels. Who gives a damn whether the car can handle well or even stop good? Long as it looks good when it slams into a bus full of children, right?

TO hell with the naysayers.

Go ahead and buy a 3K dollar set of tires and wheels. Who gives a damn whether the car can handle well or even stop good? Long as it looks good when it slams into a bus full of children, right?

I believe the term your looking for is "form over function"

-
Back