Need Brains

-

SignGuy

Reaction score
Been involved with the hobby for a number of years. Looking forward to learning new things on this site.
Thank you.

Best to you, what do you have? One of the first things you need if you do not have, is to run over to MyMopar.com and download the closest you can get to a factory service manual, and you may have to settle for Dodge vs Plymouth, or other way around.

Couple of 68' Darts.
Yes thanks, have the Charger/ Dart/ Coronet service manual. Along with the Motor Manuals from way back when. Still nice to have input from people who have " Been there, Done that. " Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

Couple of 68' Darts.
Yes thanks, have the Charger/ Dart/ Coronet service manual. Along with the Motor Manuals from way back when. Still nice to have input from people who have " Been there, Done that. " Lord knows I need all the help I can get.
A couple of resources with harder to find factory info are the Master Tech Conference
Master Technician Service Conference - Chrysler's Training for Mechanics

and at The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Library Page (1965 - 1969)
are many TSBs plus sales lit.

Between the two answers a lot of questions about changes or why Chrysler did something or how a system was supposed to work.

IMG_0962.jpeg

:welcome: from :canada:

Judging from your sense of humor, you're going to fit in really well here.
We'd love to see some pictures of your cars.

-
Back