-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcuda452

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, i need a small block crank (318-340) , steel or cast, if cast,would like one out of a truck motor (hardened), something that could clean in less than 020,price nego. either respond to this add or pm me.....

Thanks

Doug

I have an old crane 300. came out of my 340. i know nothing about it.

If you can't find one closer....I have 318 steel and cast, manual and automatic versions. Steel manual $100, Steel auto. $75.00, cast manual $50.00, cast auto. $25.00. UPS additional. All would probably have to be turned but should clean to .020 or better. Let me know which you would like and I'll check condition and journal specs.
Thanks, Mark

I have a std/std cast one also with the correct balancer. It should be cut .010/.010 to get perfect journals. However, I don't know if it came from a truck engine or not.

Let me know if any of the ones from normanman or cudamark don't work out. They were first.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Standard 340 crank in WY from 70 340 forged should clean 10/10...

Hey Cuda Mark do you still have the steel automatic crank? If so I'm interested in it. UPS shouldn't be to bad from San Diego to Reno Nv.

damn if you needed a 360 crank i have one that i pulled from my motor. was thinking about making it an art piece but haven't gotten to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back