need dash plug wire info

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i need a wiring schematic for the round plug on the back of the gauge cluster. i need to tap into it for my new gauges. can anyone help me out? a pdf of it or something would be great!

and your dash connector you need is in what, a 49 Ford, IHC Farmall Regular? A B-17G with a Bendix chin turret? or possibly an AN/CPN-4A?

Ya know some of us are glad ta try and help but you have to give us SOMETHING to go on

wiring diagrams

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=24

If you have the instrument panel out, just look at the printed circuit board and follow the copper traces from pin to circuit. This is easy to do and you will have the exact diagram for whatever version dash you have.

and your dash connector you need is in what, a 49 Ford, IHC Farmall Regular? A B-17G with a Bendix chin turret? or possibly an AN/CPN-4A?

Ya know some of us are glad ta try and help but you have to give us SOMETHING to go on

wiring diagrams

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=24

71 duster. the one in the avatar pic. i thought i put it in the thread.

If you have the instrument panel out, just look at the printed circuit board and follow the copper traces from pin to circuit. This is easy to do and you will have the exact diagram for whatever version dash you have.

i thought about that,but i think i would trust a drawing before my eyes anymore!

I believe that what you are looking for is at mymopar.com if "printed circuit connector" is what you are looking for. You will have to blow up the diagram if you are over 40.

I've got some stuff on my site:

Dark Blue w/tracer = Ign-on, +12v

Dark Blue = Fuel sender

Violet = Temp Sender

Orange = Instrument Lights

Red = High Beam Indicator

Light Green = Left Turn Indicator

Tan = Right Turn Indicator

Black = Brake light (ground)

Gray = Oil Light (ground) or to sender

I've got some stuff on my site:

Dark Blue w/tracer = Ign-on, +12v

Dark Blue = Fuel sender

Violet = Temp Sender

Orange = Instrument Lights

Red = High Beam Indicator

Light Green = Left Turn Indicator

Tan = Right Turn Indicator

Black = Brake light (ground)

Gray = Oil Light (ground) or to sender

thanks! you da man! that will save me some time!

-
Back