need front bench seat

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a pic? I have a pretty good deal with shipping and get great rates. If it is what I am looking for maybe we can make a deal.

This is for Dad and this morning he says it cant be a split bench, solid back only. So I guess it rules out a cuda seat. So any front seat from, I would guess, a 4 door a body is what he is looking for.

This is for Dad and this morning he says it cant be a split bench, solid back only. So I guess it rules out a cuda seat. So any front seat from, I would guess, a 4 door a body is what he is looking for.

Ok, I have that too. The trouble is they don't fold forward at all since the back is stationary. Those cars are up on the hill so depending when the rain gets in it might take a fews days to get up there.

Ok, I have that too. The trouble is they don't fold forward at all since the back is stationary. Those cars are up on the hill so depending when the rain gets in it might take a fews days to get up there.

I have a chestnut colored one out of my 71 valiant, that is in original MINT condition. But I won't be pulling it till I find buckets, hopefully soon.

I believe I still have the front bench seat that matches this back one !Only thing it would need is the piece to lock it from being pulled froward !

IMG_0503.jpg

Are you still looking? I am in New Brunswick and will be pulling a really nice black bench from my 68 Dart to replace with buckets. PM me with your e mail and I will send you pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back