Need Help Bracket Identification

-

Relax360

Reaction score
I have a whole box of bracket I got when I bought my car but not sure what a few of them are for. I recognize some as Alt or P/S Brackets (even thought they don't look like others I have seen exactly). Just going to throw up some pictures and see if anyone knows what they are,

PS all will be for sale at the spring fling

Attachments

• brackets 001.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 154
  • brackets 003.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 142
  • brackets 005.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 143
more pics

Attachments

• brackets 008.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 136
  • brackets 009.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 137
the long blue one in pic3 looks like engine to trans brace

I see power steering brackets and alternator brackets to name a couple.

Brake booster has two support brackets, may be the two straight thin black ones you have pictured.

In Pix 1 & 2, I think the brackets with the square hole are PS brackets. The purpose of the square hole was to allow a 3/8" breaker bar to be used to tension the belt while another wrench was used to tighten the pivoting bolt.

The bracket in Pic 3 looks like an early LA timing marker. The black paint obscures where the hashures and numbers for the timing marks are. On the engine, this bolts to the lower side of the water pump. The curved part of the bracket goes around the vibration damper.

looks like all the brackets for a fully optioned small block.

The bracket in Pic 3 looks like an early LA timing marker. The black paint obscures where the hashures and numbers for the timing marks are. On the engine, this bolts to the lower side of the water pump. The curved part of the bracket goes around the vibration damper.

If this is a timing tab I'd be interested in buying it. PM sent.

-
Back