need help,wiring problems

-

plymouth1937

Reaction score
hello mopar lovers,im doing an engine swap on a 71 duster and have a donar car a 1991 dodge van with a obd 1,im from sweden so excuse my bad englich,can some body help me with the wiring,im using the fuel injektion and ignition on the new motor,i need help with what wires to keep and what to scrap,thanks

"Maybe". Not sure what documentation we have access to. The first question is "what is" this? Is this TBI or multiport?

I BELIEVE a 91 would be TBI

Welcome aboard. Easier to put in a modern EFI conversion that comes with everything you will need including a computer. Believe me, a much better option than trying to cobble up a conversion on a 27 year old engine swap.

ok,its a tpi and i realy want to use the existing system,have read the treads on this forum but havent found a coplete how to do

tpi? That is GM. Mopar only used two types on modern engines, either TBI (injectors are in the throttle body) or multiport (injectors are one for each cylinder down on the manifold)

super thanks the artical is helping me a lot,only one problem,its not for the 88-89 electrical system that im using,i dont knowe where to find it online

to day is my birthday,51 years has com and gon,i was 18 when i got my first a body i raced that car for many years,sold it and bougth it back in 03,totaly overhald it whit a new 408 whit 700 hp new traini and rear end new brakes all around new paint in mopars race colors,ran in the 9s whit alcohol and fast injektion no power adder,and everything built in sweden,i have lived the american dream in sweden,thanks for all congratts

Happy birthday! You left one part out about living the American Dream in Sweden. The part about being surrounded by all of those beautiful Swedish girls for 51 years! LOL....Hope you had a good birthday.

thanks,yes the girls are fiiine here ecpecially my wife hehe,i havent fond a wiring scematics for a dodge van b250-89,im looking like crazy on the old interweb but no luck,i gees i hafto by a service manual

-
Back