Need help with 66 Dart paint code.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
My 1966 Dart paint code reads..WD2 D.I know the the D is for medium blue and the W is for white,but what is the 2 and the extra D for?Thanks for any help.

P.S I,m thinking about re-painting the 66 Dart and would like to hear opinions on color choices.Any help would be appreaciated.Thanks
View attachment Racing the 66 Dart 071.jpg

Thanks for the link Ed.The dark blue poly is the Plymouth colour,the medium blue metallic is 1966 Dodge colour.Can you look into availability for me?Thanks.

Hey Scott the dart looks great with the new slicks, did you get new wheels also?
Yes I did Dave,they,re 15x12 Weld Pro-Stars.Still haven,t got my 10,but am running consistant 11.01.Just too close,I might aswell say 10.99 LOL.See you in the spring!

P.S Who,s ride in your new avatar?Looks nice!

Yes I did Dave,they,re 15x12 Weld Pro-Stars.Still haven,t got my 10,but am running consistant 11.01.Just too close,I might aswell say 10.99 LOL.See you in the spring!

P.S Who,s ride in your new avatar?Looks nice!

Your car looks great!! The av pic is My brothers new ride... we picked it up from my engine builder last month , it was a great deal! See my post on early A forum. See you in spring. Take care. :-D

Scott i was thinking something like this but blue with white stripes and instead of red and white any thoughts?

Attachments

• magart1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 191
That's a dandy photo Dartman. I'm savin' that one. toolmanmike

Petty, I think that the stock color on your car is awsome. But thats just me.

Mike

-
Back