need help with electrical.....

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the black wire goes???
This is india......when you call customer service in the states...this is where it goes..lol

Attachments

• india 2.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 217
  • india.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 223
  • india 3.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 210
Thats how I got mine wired also. Passed inspection too. Marland, are you taking notes?? This is how your new garage should be wired!!! Geof

My first attempt at fishing!!!!! Dang near feel out of my seat lmao :D

That is FUNNY. I've seen similar stuff previously. There used to be a slide presentation (Powerpoint?) that had a whole series of this stuff with commentary.

Unbelievable that it ever works at all.

Now for the OTHER far side of ridiculous

E911 (Enhanced 911), depending on the area, ALREADY has Cell phone tracking, and if it's set up correctly, it's pretty darn accurate. The traditional landline E911 also uses what is called ANI-ALI, for "auto number" and "auto location information."

So when you call the 911 operator ALREADY knows your address, unless you are in a remote location at the end of an in-building (private) switch, or sometimes the (nearly extinct) payphones

So what is Spokane doing? You know, the one that is BROKE??? They hired some guy(s) to go around with some sort of GPS recording device to RECORD INDIVIDUAL ADDRESSES so it can be entered into the database, and provide "accurate" information as to where you are.

Again, I, (wrench repeat)--they ALREADY have your address in their database. This is NOT "number ID" which can be shut off. This typically comes direct from the phone company, the same guys who "know who to charge" for a long distance call.

Seems to me this is already available from Bing, Google Maps, and other terra--map services

I can't believe that anything works over there if that's how they do it..

LOTS more on this page:

http://www.contractortalk.com/f32/electrical-wiring-mess-107054/

No safety gear needed!!! Or available!!!

mess35.jpg

Guess you could probably hook up some free cable tv, and be comfortable that no one would notice..

Grant

Korea was the same way back in the early 70's when I was there. I no wish to go back thank you.

Bill S.

I just had a plate of spaghetti for dinner that looked more organized than that!!

-
Back