Need help with my 69 blower motor wiring!

-

D.Dog

Reaction score
I am using a 68 dodge dart used dash wire harness. I have a 69 heater motor
but the lplug receptacles for the my motor is different. I have wiring diagham for 68.
Basicly they have different plug ins to resistor board Can this be modifed to work?
Your help would be appreciated! Thanks

Are you crossing heater only with AC wiring/switches??? They are different and not plug and play interchangeable...

They can be made to work if you can do some wiring...

The plug on harness are different. Could I change
resistor boards or change wiring or plug receptacles. The motor has been checked and new brushes installed! Could you give me a solution. I am well versed in soldering! Thanks!

What's your vehicle? Your used harness is it AC or non AC? There is a thread on here recently that someone modified a new resistor. Do a search

The plug on harness are different. Could I change
resistor boards or change wiring or plug receptacles. The motor has been checked and new brushes installed! Could you give me a solution. I am well versed in soldering! Thanks!

Look up the wiring diagrams on mymopar and see how the power wire is different from Heater to A/Cm then wire the heater blower wiring to adapt to your car...

Look up the wiring diagrams on mymopar and see how the power wire is different from Heater to A/Cm then wire the heater blower wiring to adapt to your car...
Sorry about the mis communication! My wiring harness is from a non AC 68 dart. the blower switch
is is a 68 dart with wire harness. The resistor plug is different Can it be made to work? Harness is non
Air 68 harness Resistor board is 2521409. Any help
would be appreciated!

-
Back