Need Help

-

71 dart R/T

Reaction score
Hi guys need some help. I bought a used 4-speed complete shifter form a guy. Notice when i got it home had alot of dirt in the shifter mechanism itself. I tore it all apart clean all the sand and junk out of it. Well it's time to put it all back together and I now realize that I can't rember how the dam thing gose back together. Is there anyone who knows were I can find a breakdown sheet to put it back together? I came out of a 1972 Demon it was factory car.
Any help would be great

Thanks Preston

Cerwin That's not gonna help.. He's got the shifter apart not the trans..lol

Would a picture of an assembled one Help 71 Dart R/T?

The pic might help if I can see top and bottom to figure out where to place the difirent size springs

I have an article somewhere on rebuilding them shows how it goes together with exploded drawings and pictures and stuff also some really good tech on making the shifter a little bit better. Unfortunatly I have a HUGE pile of magizines I will have to go thru to find it, I will search and try to hook you up with the article or at least tell ya where ya can find it. Gimme a day or 2, it's a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE pile. :sad1:

Krabysniper that sounds great that is what I need if you can find it or let me know where to find it thanks

Preston

-
Back