Need Plastic Plug/Clip Hardware

-

1969_Valiant

Reaction score
Hi all. My passenger window dropped on me. When I opened it up, I found the blue plastic plug/clip had 2 of 4 clips broken off. I wanted to know if any of you knew the part number for them and a site where I might get them. Also, My headlight adjustment hardware is shot on 1 of my headlights. Think I need the plastic pieces and the actual adjustment screws. If you can point me in a direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

I might have what you need but would need pictures of the items. I bought a chest of small NOS parts and have all kinds of clips, plastic parts from that era.

Riddler

Hi all. My passenger window dropped on me. When I opened it up, I found the blue plastic plug/clip had 2 of 4 clips broken off. I wanted to know if any of you knew the part number for them and a site where I might get them. Also, My headlight adjustment hardware is shot on 1 of my headlights. Think I need the plastic pieces and the actual adjustment screws. If you can point me in a direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
Several places have the headlight hardware kits. I think I got mine from Laysons at Carlisle last year. I'm sure they will have correct for yours. No idea 'bout the glass clips, but good chance they have that too.

Thanks for the replies. I'll try to upload pictures of window clip/plug. Its a circular round blue plastic push-in plug with small clips above, below, right and left.

I was just stopping through to confirm it was the rivet. Thanks for all of the replies.

Last edited:
-
Back