Need prayer

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I have a difficult situation to deal with this morning and I need your prayers in a bad way. I can't give the details but I need wisdom in using the right words and the other party to be receptive. This is a big problem.

Prayin and thinkin about you here Bill.

Prayers sent our for wisdom at this time for you Bill, may strength be with you.

Father God as Bill finds himself in this situation that he is in Lord we ask for grace with his tongue Lord, that you would give him the words he needs to use father and that they would flow from his mouth in a way that deliver what needs to be said and what needs to be heard. The tongue can start a war and can also lull a baby to sleep, give him your control over it.

In Jesus name we pray.

Prayers for the wisdom from you and for the listening on the other end! Hope all turns out very good for you!

Thanks everyone, I was about to loose it this morning but now the problem is solved.

I had an issue with the EPA with some new required tests that are coming for my water system. We did these test 10 years ago, it was supposed to be a one time thing, then they were supposed to use the city numbers since all my water is purchased directly from them and we don't treat it. They said they didn't have the information I sent them so I was in violation and subject to penalties along with another slew of required paperwork to straighten things out. Of course I get this notice on Friday night when I get home, they are closed so it keeps me upset all weekend and I have had very limited sleep. They located the required location codes I had sent in that they needed in their computer so with the fax of a new map (nothing has changed) everything is wonderful again.

With the grace of God I managed to keep my composure and she was great to deal with. Again thank you for your prayers.

-
Back