Need prayers for my Hero

-
I don't know how much energy your dad has but if you can show him all the messages of support from his mopar "family" (all of us). Stay strong and all the best!

sure glad he got to come home! Sorry to hear about the lymphoma. Prayer will be continued!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. My Mother had cancer way back in 78. Have you all ever thought of looking into alternative ways of beating cancer ?
You may want to Google and find people who have beat it, without doctors and clinics. It's been done.

I'll pray for your Dad's health and that wisdom will prevail.

Well it has been one month since my Dad had his surgery. He has lost 37 pounds in 4 weeks. He is severely depressed and won't eat.

6 weeks ago I was at his house and we were walking all over his property pulling alternator brackets for my dart. He was walking around without any problem hundreds and hundreds of feet without a problem. Today he can't walk 10 feet to the phone without sounding like he has just run a foot race.

He said today that he is not sure he wants to do the treatment. It is hard for me to remember that it is his decision. I just feel like he is giving up.

Spend as much time as you can with him. Try & bring pictures and things he likes, to try to get him thinking about fun/good times in his past that he might like to do again.

Prayers for your Dad, that he somehow gets the desire to want to get better!

He needs family support, and then some... Any buddies of his,still around? He would like ,some companion ship. .Sorry to hear.

Ozone therapy. I know a man who was diagnosed with terminal cancer back in the 1980's,and he began treatment with an ozone generator. He is still alive today,and cancer free..

Well it has been one month since my Dad had his surgery... Today he can't walk 10 feet to the phone without sounding like he has just run a foot race.

He said today that he is not sure he wants to do the treatment. ... I just feel like he is giving up.

You and yours are in my prayers.

I don't know anything about ozone therapy, but he would be worth trying it.

The Navy put me in a fat class (nutrition class) and one video we watched had a section on hospital recovery and a lack of nutrition-supplemental vitamins and good food to for the body to heal itself. It also mentioned a 300 percent chance of the return of any cancer if certain meats continued in the diet-as a statistic in a study. I wanna say red meats, but am not certain.

Take him to/for a ride/with friends doing something he really enjoyed-with you, with his wife or whatever. Help put some fun back into his life.
Spend some quality time with him that distracts him from the difficulties in life brother. Talk to him, reminisce (sp?), talk smack to him, jump start his spirit with the best things in life, line up family and friends into his schedule.

Good luck and GOD's speed brother.

In my opion, The only thing your father should give up on is the treatment. The reason I say this is, I have information from a Medical Doctor, who use to give and recommend cancer treatment, that tells exactly what you are getting and doing to your body with conventional cancer treatment.
You don't want it and neither did she when she came down with cancer.

She beat it and so can you.

Your fathers feelings are right. Taking poisons will not cure you. Building your immune system up with the right nutrition, and it doesn't take long, will strengthen him and kill the cancer at the same time.

If you want I'll send you a dvd that I have. I'm not selling anything, it's just that my mother died of cancer and I knew that there had to be a better way. And there is, I've found it, seems to work well, and a lot of other people have too.

I know 4 people who have beat it, once they realize what is going on. And that's 4 out of 4 , which is a lot better than the 3% success rate you'll get from taking poison.

It's your fathers choice not your doctors. Look at Ted Kennedy and Steve Jobs. Do you think your money will beat theirs. What they didn't know was the worthless treatment they got, is what everybody gets.

There is hope, you just have to say no to drugs, and take control with a plan. Any questions PM me.

I thank you all for all of the prayers and suggestions. I'm gonna go see him this weekend. Share so qualify time.

Well it has been 3 months today since Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer. Tomorrow he begins his 2nd of 12 treatments of chemo. He has decided not to do the radiation. Which I feel is a good decision. He has gained weight he is back up to 170. (202 when diagnosed). His spirits are much better. He quit trying to sale everything he owns. He really figured he would be dead by now.

So to everyone who prayed for my Dad I truly thank all of you. And thanks for all of the positive and uplifting comments.
Jon (FJ5) Brown

A positive attitude is the BEST medicine. Keep up the good work. All the best Wayne

:wav::thumblef::thumbrig::thumblef::thumbrig:\\:D/:hello1::thumrigh::thumleft::wav:

this is great news that things are looking better and he has not given up. I have a friend that has been living with colon cancer for over 8 years. Probably 3-4 months ago they took everything else out rectum and all and he is back moving mobile homes. This past Sunday night we had more tornadoes in our area so Monday morning I went to see if he had damage and before I got 1/2 mi from his home the whole road was covered with trees. When I got there he was the first one I saw. He had his crew running chain saws and he was on his big fork lift opening the road up. Just don't let your Dad give up. We will still be praying for him because we know it works, Joe

in our prayers. don't give up!
my youngst daughter fought Chron's Disease for years,it bout killer her several times, at age 27 she had her large intestine removed and uses the bag. she has four kids, she's goes to work every day, she looks like a model, she's strong, it kills me. but she doesn't let it get her down. you be strong and help your dad be strong. good luck.

-
Back