Need Prayers

-
Prayers sent for you and you family Mike, stay strong for your family at this time in your life Mike..... prayers will continue from here on the hill from your friend in Arkansas.. Mike.

prayers sent mike,it kinda sounds like your dad is ready to go with the refusal of chest tube .my dad had emphysema and and was on constant oxygen the last 5 yrs of his life and it was hard to see this ,so what im sayin is get the most quality time u can with him u can.again heart felt prayers are coming your way for you and your family at this time. db

Thanks all for your prayers. He is in better shape this morning. They gave him 4times his medication last night and it seems to be working for now. His lungs are in bad shape and that will not ever get better. This will buy some time. Mike

Thanks for the update, glad your Dad is feeling better. Prayers still coming.

Prayers sent Mike, stay strong bud...

Sorry to hear this Mike. I hope they are able to keep him comfortable and minimize the pain/suffering. Prayers sent for you and everyone affected.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. Prayer is a powerful thing for sure. Dad is doing much better today. The mega dosage of meds for his newly discovered Myasthenia Gravis disease seem to be working He was on B-pap all night and this morning was off the machine for a hour and a half and his blood oxygen stayed at 95%. He has been off the machine most of the day now and his numbers haven't went below 90. Yesterday we all thought we should start planning for his funeral his 02 numbers were barely 80 and the Dr's wanted to put a chest tube in again which Dad said absolutely not. He said he was tired of fighting and we should just let him go. The head nurse, Taylor, said we should try this medicine/ b-pap thing because she wanted to come in this morning when her shift started and see him alive. She is a saint. So far it's working. This is not a permanent fix but it may give us 6 months to a year with him.

Thanks again all. Continue your thoughts. We all appreciate it. Mike

I'm here if you need to talk Mike. Thanks for keeping us updated ... << hug >> He'll pull through it all right -- stay positive.

Glad to hear of his improvement. Take one day at a time and make the most of each one. Will continue praying for your Dad and your family.

Robert

-
Back