Need Prayers

-
Man I know were your at I lost my parents to lung problems.
My dad at age 58 to asbestosis and my mom at 65 from copd.

It's heart breaking to watch this happen to them and there's nothing you can do.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your dad, you and your family.

Take care

Tom

Got dad into hospice. He is resting comfortably without meds just his oxygen and a little morphine drip. The hospice is open 24 hrs. And is a very nice place with personal care. Thanks for your prayers. Mike

Thanks all. He is still resting comfortably but I expect him to leave us at any time. Some of Mom and Dad's close friends from out of town came for a visit yesterday. A sad but happy time. I'm glad they could make it over before he passes. Lot's of fun stories and remember when's were told. I cherish the these last days together. Mike

Hospice just called. Dad's blood pressure has dropped and he is unresponsive. He will leave us soon..................

Prayers sent. God bless your dad,you and your family.

Darryl

Dad passed away peacefully tonight at the Cedar Valley Hospice House. Thanks for all your prayers and support. It really means a lot to me and my family. I read many of your prayers aloud to our family which was a comfort to us all. What a great group you are. MIKE

So sorry, at least he is in peace now and not in any pain....more prayers coming your way bud

Dad passed away peacefully tonight at the Cedar Valley Hospice House. Thanks for all your prayers and support. It really means a lot to me and my family. I read many of your prayers aloud to our family which was a comfort to us all. What a great group you are. MIKE

My Condolences and he is resting peacefully now

Sorry to see this Mike..My condolences to you and your family.

Mike, Please know you and you're family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Best to you all, Brian

Mike, I Pray for you and your family for strength in your Hearts for days to come.
God Bless.

Darryl

My Condolences and he is resting peacefully now

X3,...I remember a passage from the bible that was read at my great granma's service that really stuck me

Goes somthin like this,...

As we all watch from the shore, we watch a ship sail away and we say "There he goes",....

While on the other side of the same body of water, all of our loved ones who have passed before us will see the same ship and rejoice and they will say "Here he comes"...God Bless...

As we all watch from the shore, we watch a ship sail away and we say "There he goes",....

While on the other side of the same body of water, all of our loved ones who have passed before us will see the same ship and rejoice and they will say "Here he comes"...God Bless...[/QUOTE]
Very well put. Thank you Jaimus

-
Back