Need Prayers

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
My Sister in law,Jody is having problems with a miscarriage.It has been dead for 4 weeks and it aint commin out on its own.She is the best thing that has happened in my family since my mom passed!

Sorry to hear that. It must be one of the hardest things a woman can endure. Prayers sent.

Sorry to hear that, real bummer. Hope she pulls through ok, prayers sent!

I can add Judy to the church's prayer chain to our pastor's email addy if you would like. (I won't without express permission.) My wife, Sarah, and I lost our only child, Katie, due to stillbirth, six years ago. My prayers are definately with your family.

We were also effected by a miscarrage so I understand the pain...she will be in my prayers and thoughts.

And from Arkansas BD.[-o< Prayers sent to her and the hole family and the friends around her [-o<.
Stay strong for her Bigdummy :clock: and keep us updated.

Man I am so sorry to hear about this. My wife and I had to go through the same thing last summer. Due to all of her medical problems we can no longer attempt to have or first kid together. Don't get me wrong I love my step-daughter as my own but it is still tough to think I can't bring one of my own into this world. My prayers will definitely be with you and all of your family.

It's difficult to see how anything positive could come from this, but sometimes the Lord does things in ways we can't understand. Prayers for your sister in law.

Only the Lord knows His plans for us! Our prayers are with all of you!

-
Back