Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone has a small block (just the block - 318/340/360 to be safe) available in the SF Bay area, please let me know. It can be a trashed block but do need the mountng ears to be intact. I just need it for mockup purposes. I am willing to buy/rent it. I just need it for 4-6 weeks and can return it (if need be). TIA.

Should have asked this when you came to fling....

I have a couple 318's you could have taken with you. LOL

Should have asked this when you came to fling....

I have a couple 318's you could have taken with you. LOL

Should've, could've, would've ... you're a big help Cracked! How about bringing one up this way and I'll treat you to a lovely meal at KFC (incl. all white meat and two sides). BYOD (Bring Your Own Drink)! ;)

Hey Ben. I have a 318 bare block at my house, sitting outside...It's rusted (I'm seasoning it) lol...For a future build. Anyways, you can use it for however long you want, if you're interested...If you need me to deliver it, I can do it today as well. I don't mind taking a drive up there...:)

Ben to bad you are so far away, I have a few you could have lol ok so maybe more then a few

Do you need a 318 or 340/360. I've got a spare 360 in the garage, but I doubt that I will be able to bring it to Fremont on Sunday unless I get the Ramcharger fixed (looks like a MAP sensor problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back