Need some help guys!

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Ok so here it goes I was talking to one of my old friends last night at work and he and his wife were telling me how slow there machine shop buisness has been and that they are always looking for work, then he continued to tell me all the stuff they are able to make out of his fairly large shop plastic molds the whole nine yards :sign7: then it hit me, I said why not find some parts that are needing to be reproduced for muscle cars and you can make some good money if you can find like 4 or even 5 pieces that are really needed right now, he said ya sure figure somthing out. :shaking2: so now I need your guys help to figure out at least 3 ideas right now of body/interior that needs to be repopped and can be made money on.......

Bench seat hinge covers,The entire cowl for 64-65 b-bodies. The only make drivers side top and bottom currently. The top is obviously more important. The underside can be patched without being seen. 62-63 are different but they go bad as well.

So say I was about to start having 68-69 heater vents done sharktooth grilles A pillar moldings and barracuda grille outers would I have to go through mopar first?

68 barracuda taillights are expensive.

Thats a good one Darts are expensive too. Also about marketing , how do other after market companies get around Ma mopar. I think there is a loophole there. You may get people on the site to donate items to make a mold as long as they are not distroyed in the process and get them back. Or donate the old with the intention of getting the first new when they turn out.

Thats a good one Darts are expensive too. Also about marketing , how do other after market companies get around Ma mopar. I think there is a loophole there. You may get people on the site to donate items to make a mold as long as they are not distroyed in the process and get them back. Or donate the old with the intention of getting the first new when they turn out.

Thats what I was thinking

-
Back