Need some pics for help

-

69swinger340391

Reaction score
I'm putting my 69 Swinger 340 back together, and need some help with a few things. Could some one post a picture of the front of the intake manifold, I need to see the correct routing of the heater hoses and how they are routed around the fuel line.

Also, the small lead off the negative battery cable, how long is it and where does it go. I know the large lead goes to the cylinder head, and my small lead is broken so I am looking for a replacement.

Third, what is the correct color for the spark plug wires and boots.

Thank you. This site has always been a great source for information and answers.

I don't have a picture of a bone stock type of set up, but it works like this;

The heater hoses are mostly held up by a black plastic tipped metal bolt on bracket. This very thin metal is often missing and is avial. @ Year One. The fuel line routes underneath it easy.

The small negitive lead goes to the body. Right on/next to the rad support bolts. I'm not sure if that placement is 100% correct. Theres also a spot on the same front area right near/next to the battery that will also work. Bare meatl grounding is best.
Replacements are best cheaply done yourself, however, Year One can provided excellent sticker shock if need be for this part.

Spark plug wires and boots were black to the best of my memory. The factory wasn't exactly fashion sensed under the hood.
(Can someone explain to me the blue engine and orange air cleaner combo!?!?!?)
LOL

Hope this helps - 1970 Dart

Original2 (Small).jpg

-
Back