Need some prayers myself

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I'm the doc's office with some kind of infection between my toes.I'm diabetic and have been watching my feet and don't know where this come from!

Take good care of yourself!! That stuff can get nasty if you don't stay on top of it! We're all pulling for you BIGDUMMY!!

Treblig

you got it buddy

on a side note, i came across Mark 1:41 this morning in my devotions
thought it fit nicely here ;)

And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

Thanks.I have something worse than athletic foot.The doc didn't want to get a culture but is giving me some strong stuff.He doesn't mess around .One script was 3,000 I had to call him and he thought I had insurance.Then he gave me Oxistat and it was 628 so I had to call again to see if there was something else and told him if he wanted me to use oxistat I would but gave me something for 50 bucks.He said don't play around and if it wasn't getting better in a week come back pronto.Thanks for all your prayers.I tell people about this site and all the good people here!

i'm a d'betic also . leg wounds get hydrogenated peroxide daily until no more bubbles . man i'm hop'n and praying for a cure for your issue . i did my feet and it stopped the stinky foot odder then wearing my flip flops . have you tried h/p on it ?

i'm a d'betic also . leg wounds get hydrogenated peroxide daily until no more bubbles . man i'm hop'n and praying for a cure for your issue . i did my feet and it stopped the stinky foot odder then wearing my flip flops . have you tried h/p on it ?
said a prayer> was going to suggest hydrogen peroxide , that stuff is good for a million things.

ya , even as fuel . have you seen hydrogen powered engines . they can rock n roll . yes and it a great mouth rinse , d'betics can have tooth issues also . that stuff is the king at pure cleaning up any infections .

My wife washed my feet and applied the med and even gave me a foot and calf massage!It really helped.Thank for all the prayers

i wish you good luck with your foot issue, do as the doc says and if you think something isnt right no matter how trivial get your *** back to the doc. you cant be too careful . been there

prayers sent to you and step daughter buddy. Get well soon so you can post some more awesome adventures. I always enjoy your travels, Joe

Prayers for you Tony, may healing hands touch you on this day brother

Thank fellas.I'll get my wife to check it out tonight after my shower.It's the end of the month so it's shower time

-
Back