Need some prayers.

-
O my!!:( Prayers being sent and my family will include her and your family in our prayers as we gather today Scott, and as I always do I send a prayer out for the doctors and nurses looking over her [-o<

Really sorry to hear this news today.....first your Dad and now Mom.

Many prayers on the way for her complete recovery and well being :angel5:

Thanks all for the prayers.Mom is stable but headache is worsening(not a good sign)I just dropped my dad T home for him to get some rest.Don,t need both in the hospital.My mom seems to think it's her time and I pray she pulls through.Doc says we will know in the next 24hrs.Thanks again for all the well wishes.: (

Scott, sorry to read of your Mom's troubles. Strokes are evil things. Hope she recovers quickly.....

Very sorry to hear about your mom Scott. Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery will be with her this Easter Day.

Grant

A little good news,mom is getting some movement in her left foot and hand.Not much but some is better.

Did they give her the "Miracle" shot aka TPA shot? My grandpa had a stroke last may, his left side went numb and it was not looking good, it was really scary. Within the first hour at the hospital they gave the family the option to have them give him this shot would help clear up clots on his brain (the shot could help greatly or worst case make it worse and could cause them to die) They gave him the TPA shot and within 24-48 hours he was alot better, he recovered really good has use of his left side and is pretty much back to the way he was before the stroke. He had alot of physical therapy but he got through it.

I am glad she is doing better, more prayers sent for a full recovery, stay close to your dad, it has to be hard on him too.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Scott, Keep us updated.
Prayers sent.

Kenny

sorry to hear about your mom Scott, prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Scott, just getting this now, sorry to hear this news,looks like there is some improvment. I am home nights this week if you need anything.

Good new is good news.....

:thumblef: That's the truth right there......keep the good news coming.

Hope you're able to get some sleep Scott. You need to stay strong thru this for your family. Continued prayers sent for her recovery :prayer:

-
Back