Need some prayers.

-
Prayers sent. I hope she recovers well. Remember to take care of yourself too. These times are very hard and stressfull on everyone.

Well after a very long 24 hrs,mom is stable.I can,t get in to see her til 11:00am today.I,m praying the bleeding on the brain has clotted.Thanks all for the prayers.I,ll keep updated after my visit today.:prayer:

We are all with you today Scott, Prayers sent this morning for your mom.

I hope you bought a van ... you have a lot of passengers for that 11:00 visit today. :-D Hang in there and don't hesitate to ask if I help at all from here.

First off I,d like to thank everybody for the prayers and well wishes.My mom was diagnosed with early stages of Alzhiemers lastyear,so this stroke has takin it,s toll on her brain.Tonight she was very aggitated and rambling and it,s very hard to see her this way.When the nurses come in to check her vitals,she,s asking for all the info on her vitals(good sign).Bits of movement in her left side returning slowly.Her Doctor won,t be in to see her til wed. morning(WTF??)It must be very hard for her,as she,s in a room on the same floor she worked at in the hospital for 30 years.It,s such a change to see her like this cause she was out power walking on friday,doing her regular 3km walk.At only 5.foot,she would pass many of us when walking and she,ll be 75 next month.Thank you FABO members for being there in this hard time for me and letting me ramble on.

Hey Scott,
Sounds like your mom is improving.You and your family are in my prayers.
It never makes sense when the doctor shows up...guess Tuesday is his golf day...I mean he is busy.Take care of yourself and keep your dad busy too.
Praying for speed recovery,
Martin

prayers sent, hopefully getting her `in so soon after it happened she will regain all her motions and fully recover, stay strong for her and your Dad,Joe

Prayers sent out for your mom and you and your family and friend Scott
Reading your post on how strong and active she was before this gives me faith that she will be blest with a full recovery :prayer: These thing I pray this Tuesday morning :prayer:

Stay strong brother

Well things aren,t looking to good for my mom.We,re having a family meeting tomorrow for pallative care for my mom,if she makes it past the weekend.Her breathing has dropped dramatically in the last 12 hrs and is so doped up there,s not much of a response.Please keep my mom in your prayers.Thanks

Scott(Pettybludart)

Prayers sent for you and your family Scott. Stay strong, Mom needs you now. We're here for you. Mike

My brother,sister,dad and I have been keeping a 24hr watch on mom,even a couple of her retired nurse friends have been helping with overnight stays by her side.After years of careing for stroke and heart patients,mom didn,t want to live this way and made it clear to all of us.It,s hard to say,but I can,t stand to see her in this condition as it,s not the way she wanted it.Thanks for prayers from everybody.

Sorry to hear about all this Scott ,It's a tough one for sure and we're hear for you , anything you need you just ask buddy .

Scott.....I was hoping Mom's stroke was a mild one and she would be improving by now. I am so very sorry to hear this update :sad8:

Prayers sent for your Mom and wisdom for your family......:angel1:

Tough times for sure, as I've been there myself.

Sorry to hear about this Scott. I was hoping that a positive outcome was on the way. I can't imagine what you are going through at this time. Our family sends you our prayers and wishes at this time.

Take care,
Grant

-
Back