Need some prayers.

-
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad and all your family. Your Mom was a wise and caring lady to have made her wishes clear in advance.

Scott, I am so sorry to hear that, my parents passed years ago and I still think about them every day, as will you with your mom. My condolences to you and your family..
AL

I am very sorry to here that Scott,I know its not the same but Cindy and I just lost our cat Snowbell on Thursday Morning he was healthy, an Amerasian took him so we feel your pain right now.RIP Mom.

Very sorry for your loss.. My deepest condolences to you and your family

Very sorry, she is in a better place now, prayers sent for you and your Dad, and of course your family.

Scott
So very sorry for your loss.
I lost my mom in 1970. She was 39, and I was 4-1/2.
Cherish the memories and she will always be with you.
Condolences to you and the family. You are a role model for children with aging parents everywhere.

George

Very sorry to hear this Scott. Please accept my condolensces on your loss, and prayers and thoughts are with you, your family and your dad at this time. Take care.

Grant

Sure am sorry Scott. Yall are in our prayers.

Scott, My deepest condolences and prayers sent to you and your family and friends
Stay strong and keep your loved ones around you and (like me) feel blest to have had a great lady in your life, as I did, and she is with me everyday looking over me.

All your Arkansas friends on the hill praying for strength and peace for you, may she R.I.P.

I am so very sorry to hear of your mothers passing. Treasure all of your fond memories and forever keep them close to your heart. My prayers are going out to you and all of your family. May she rest in peace.

-
Back