-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
I am putting a floor shift console in my 67 Dart and need the long bracket that the rear section of the console screws to. Can anyone help?

I think I might be able to help you. I don't suppose you have a picture of what you need? I bought a project car that had what I've been told is a console bracket in one of the several boxes I got with it. I can send you a picture of it if you want to compare or know what it looks like.

Here is a picture of the bracket.
attachment.php

Well, this one isn't quite the same, but if you think it would work for you we can talk. It looks like it's probably an aftermarket or homemade piece. It's set up to be bolt in, but I don't see any reason you couldn't weld it in. It's a little short and you'd have to drill hole in the top for mounting slots for the console. My car is a 67 as well, but that doesn't necessarily mean much as most of the parts that came with the car have been from other years, lol.

IMAG0005.jpg

Map63vette. barracudakid said he has the correct one for my car so I am going to go that route. Thanks for the effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back