Need Votes.. Help Please!!!

-

SleeperScamp

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...237.1073741826.414007788626187&type=1&theater

A local burger joint is having a contest to have classic cars featured in their calendar and I need votes please... I am the only Mopar in a sea of Chevy and Fords.... If you have a Facebook account and would like to help me out just click on the link above, then click on the pic of my car and like the picture... If the link does not work go to facebook and look up Reggie's Burgers,Dogs ,and fries and you will see the contest... Thanks for your help.... If this post is not appropriate please delete it....:cheers:

Good looking Duster. Got my vote, done. Keep us posted if you make it. You know FABO should do their own calendar. I'd buy one. In fact I'd buy several and give them away at Christmas time. My car club is always looking for stuff like this. Who do we talk to?

Dun, and I must say memike likes that 340 Duster :cheers:

Good looking Duster. Got my vote, done. Keep us posted if you make it. You know FABO should do their own calendar. I'd buy one. In fact I'd buy several and give them away at Christmas time. My car club is always looking for stuff like this. Who do we talk to?

X2 -- Love the duster and you got my vote and a few others.

-
Back