need your prayers

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
ok guys and gals my dear 78 year old granny is going to have a double by-pass and they are replacing her main valve in her heart in the morning at 7.30 in nashville , ineed everyone prayers she is my only granny i got , less then 20 weeks ago i had a stroke, my mom had a little one 6months ago so yes we need help so iwill not be on here for a few days its a fewhours drive and i'll be going to stay down there thanks guys mike

Mike, our prayers are wih you, your mother and granny. We wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. We'll see you when you return.

Thoughts are with you and your grandmother!! Grandmas are the best, give her a big careful hug and let her know it!

Prayers from me for your Grandma and all of you...take care of yourself too.

By the way the techniques they are using now in surgery have come a long way, try not to worry, chances are your Grandma will be just fine.

Hey Mike prayers sent, sounds like you and your family have been thru a lot lately. There is nothing like a grandmas love!!

Thoughts are with you, hoping for a speedy recovery for all

Ed

Prayers are on there way for your Granny from AZ :angel1:. Take care of yourself too!

We're on it here on the hill for ya Mike. Put those Dusters away and take care of the important stuff.
memike and family

copy from Small Block

Prayers sent for Granny, family and doctors hands.

Doc's should be able to handle this no sweat with todays technology.

-
Back