Need your voting support!

-

GTS Registry

Pure Stock
Reaction score
The old blue Dodge has been nominated as a candidate for Hemmings Muscle Machine of the Year award!!

Please vote for the GTS here: (vote as many times as you want)

http://www.hemmings.com/mmoy/

Quite an honor to have the small block A-body placed in such lofty company!!

Thanks for FABO support!

Good write up on a great MoPar :thumblef: Dun :hello2:.

OK, you got my vote(s) and not just because the '69 Dart is my favorite year or because that's what my current project is.

Frank, you should be more than proud of your car - the others should be honored to be in your company because, after reading the write-ups on each car, yours is one of the two that says it's regularly raced (your Dart is quicker than the Javelin) and all of the others mentioned "having a restoration done" by someone else or words to that effect.
Outstanding car!

OK, you got my vote(s) and not just because the '69 Dart is my favorite year or because that's what my current project is.

Frank, you should be more than proud of your car - the others should be honored to be in your company because, after reading the write-ups on each car, yours is one of the two that says it's regularly raced (your Dart is quicker than the Javelin) and all of the others mentioned "having a restoration done" by someone else or words to that effect.
Outstanding car!

You must have been talking to my wife, as she has said the same thing! THANK YOU for the kind and encouraging words!! Just keep voting for the A-body Dodge!!

I voted for the Camaro!!!

Only kidding!!! I voted for the Dart!!!!!

is there any other car I could have possibly voted for ? NO

I am all about darts.... Darts are the greatest car since cars were invented so of course I voted for the dart. :D:D:D:D:D

voted for you that is some pretty good company you should be proud of that.

-
Back