Status
Not open for further replies.

340S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I would need these moldings, in any condition. Just to have one, mines are missing.

cleancuda0011.jpg

Those 68 are really hard to find i guess..

Thx a lot,

greetz Gerald

You could private message "barracudakid" he might have some.I sold both the upper and lower trim pieces with clips lastyear.These will not be cheap and are very hard to find in good shape(usually dinged up bad).

There is a glue on belt molding from a 80s Silverado that will look better there than some of the beat up used aluminum pieces.

thx for advise, I´ll look for these glue on moldings as an alternative, but original would make me more happy I think :tonqe:

greetz Gerald

Good luck with that Gerald ... those of us who've been in the hobby forever refer to such parts as "unobtainium." They're impossible to locate here in the States; I couldn't imagine trying to find them in Austria!

Reproduction trunk trim panels are available.......

PM me for more details......

Rick

how much , rick? there is a lot of people wanting these. I have a set and 1/2, and all need a re-do!-----------------------------------------------bob:poke:

I have a set in my garage somewere that go on my car when I get it painted and they are beet-up new ones would be nice

I've seen those reproductions from Laysons on a car. The owner had purchased the rear light fixture assemblies too so it all looked brand new. I wont repeat the total cost he stated. I will say I took 2 steps back.
It's a darn shame that the bumpers dont adiquately protect the front or rear trim on these cars. Good luck to all.

I have a set of the reproduction trim from Layson's on my car. The price was indeed high, but they look 1000% better than the dented up aluminum pieces. Is the fit and finish perfect, no, but they work great. They are much heavier than the originals, so the trunk lid will fall on your head if you aren't careful. Also, the silver paint on the Layson's trim is incorrect (too dark), but very easy to correct with a can of Krylon dull aluminum and some masking tape. Good luck on your decision!

Thanks to all of you who helped me out!!

This is really a great forum and you are great people!

Finally I got my set of trims!! :blob:

greetz to all,

Gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back