neighbor dispute

-

norshorblufish

By the Big Water
Reaction score
My wife sent this e-mail home from work

Thought you all might like it.

Dispute Between Neighbors - this is a true story....

A city councilman in Utah , Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built a new home.

The new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance.
The new neighbor had to drop the roof line, at great expense.

Recently, Mark Easton called the city, and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home...

Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate.

When they went to Mark's home to see what the vents looked like, this is what they found...

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

The City Council said the vents can stay since there is no ordinances referring to shutter design.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Time for some landscaping.
the gal who owns the coffee shop I stop at in the morning is going to love both of those pics her new nieghbor crossed the property line and pulled down my friends fence posts for her new fence and the cops said she has to go to small claims even tho it is a criminal trespass and destruction of private property they wont respond { lazy bastards will come if my friend shoots the ***** next time she trespasses but it's my friend who gets the ride in the back of the cop car if that happens } these are perfect for her nieghbour

P.S. hell I'll pay for one of those plant sculptures that is too funny

He deserved it. Now it's time for the super-bright backyard light pointed his way that comes on when a gnat flys by....

He deserved it. Now it's time for the super-bright backyard light pointed his way that comes on when a gnat flys by....

+1

I don't have a picture, but I've been to this rich guy's mansion, he used to have a neighbor with a mansion too. They didn't like each other. His neighbor moved out, this guy bought his neighbor's mansion and turned it in to a horse stable.

-
Back