Neutral Safety Switch Leaking

-

gradedcatfood

1972 Plymouth Duster 440
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 727 and I replaced the Neutral Safety Switch (3 prong) when I rebuilt the tranny from a couple months ago and I bought it from autozone. Now the damn thing is leaking from the body of the switch (not from the threads where it threads into the tranny) .

Anyone have any good recommendations on brand so I can buy a good one and not have to replace the thing every couple of months?

Thanks

Just replace it with another brand. Cheap parts nowdays.

Hey everyone, I have a 727 and I replaced the Neutral Safety Switch (3 prong) when I rebuilt the tranny from a couple months ago and I bought it from autozone. Now the damn thing is leaking from the body of the switch (not from the threads where it threads into the tranny) .

Anyone have any good recommendations on brand so I can buy a good one and not have to replace the thing every couple of months?

Thanks
I have replaced mine 3 times over the years. It’s a hit and miss with those things. IMO

Thanks
Did you ever find a good one?

-
Back