NEVER ENOUGH CHROME

-

71340Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine driving this in 1957? This thing screams cool to me and it 310 hp, 4 barrel Carter, rumbling dual exhaust.

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729 (1).JPG

IMG_0730 (1).JPG

IMG_0732 (1).JPG

IMG_0733 (1).JPG

IMG_0734 (1).JPG

IMG_0735 (1).JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0737 (1).JPG

IMG_0739 (1).JPG

I really like this one. Did a little reading, I guess that it wasn't legal in all 50 states to have 4 headlights, so they put the large front turn signals in there instead! Also, front grill made by basically stacking two heavy bumpers, like the style!

I would have to disagree with the title....
image.jpg

Not that that's out of the way, that Dodge is awesome!!!

I really like this one. Did a little reading, I guess that it wasn't legal in all 50 states to have 4 headlights, so they put the large front turn signals in there instead! Also, front grill made by basically stacking two heavy bumpers, like the style!
imagine driving a 57 Nash or Eldorado Brougham into a state that still had the 57 quad headlamp ban...I see a state trooper pulling you out of the pack and telling you you have to turn around and go back home....I cant find the states though. Some states said the 60 Ford was too wide for a car too! And that bumper(s)...imagine the steps involved to press that out! Oh, my 57 Ford looks like it was designed for quads from the start (ala 58) but they stuck a single right in the middle! Now that looked terrible in my opinion. remove the ring and 2 could fit under the eyebrow.
1957%20Nash.jpg

1957CadillacEldorado_01_700.jpg

Last edited:
Their`s a semi local fella, from VA, that has a fully restored custom royal zackly like the one posted, he even found oem material for the seats, that comes to our local cruise in. Has the swivel out seats, beautiful car.

I bought a pair of those tailites for my old finned boat back when they were available

Way cool... I likey

-
Back