Never fails......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Was cloudy all day long, not a drop of rain.Decided to go out and do some yard work and as soon as I got out there the rain came. Came in the house and it stopped. Went back out and the rain started again....

I was going out to do some work, "planned" after lunch. Poured rain, all afternoon, and raining right now.

Hell, I'm moving to Portland or Seattle, where it doesn't rain as much

Hey, at least you are getting some rain. South Texas is beginning to look like a desert waste land. Even the frogs are starting to panhandle at my front door for water...LOL...

Man what i would do for rain. Our last measureable rain was feb.9th and we got 3/10 of an inch. This is the worst drought in 44 years.Everyones gonna get a bite too. Cattle prices will go up because of feed costs and clothes too because the cotton crops arent sprouting. I have never seen it this bad.

Borrowed a neighbors car so I could take my dogs up to his place and let them run on his fenced 5 acres, went to go get my truck back and it was pouring so hard I waited 10 minutes to avoid getting soaked.......

Heard somewhere that it looks like a record will be broken this year, latest day of the year to hit 80* or something of that sort.....

So...have you found out where the "RAIN" button is? You're obviously stepping on it whenever you go either outside or back inside. LOL

Heard somewhere that it looks like a record will be broken this year, latest day of the year to hit 80* or something of that sort.....

We already broke the record for "latest to 70F" and may have broken the rainfall record.

Right now it is beautiful out, 50* and clear in to the south &west of us, dark as a mother to the east & north and sun is going down.....our pellet stove came on last night and then again this morning....sure as hell DO NOT miss that desert bs.....

Sounds like Arkansas, if you don't like the weather, just wait it will change.

Just in time for "Car d Alene"

http://www.cdadowntown.com/index_cardlane.asp?pageid=1498

http://www.krem.com/weather

7day.jpg

-
Back