Never, never, NEVER give up!

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Damn straight, 2019's gonna be the year.

DART-posGARAGE2.jpg

sounds like my garage project...… LOL... supposed to be up 2 years ago. Could 2019 be the year?????

2019 will be the year, right Jadaharabi ?? :D

Yep, lotta times I didn't know if it would ever see the road again. Just gotta keep plugging away.

2013-05-31 12_21_04.jpg

618214C6-92A8-4514-B105-FE9E62723B8B.jpeg.jpg

We all need a little motivation from time to time, but it all starts with the right attitude! Never Give Up! 2019

You just gotta keep plugging away. We've all had our low points while working on these cars but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Ha ha ha ha ha, STIG APPROVED! YEA BUDDY!!!!!!!

I am not going to make a goal to get a car finished completely this year because that will never happen but I am keeping my goals modest and I hope to get my 67 belvedere running this year.

That means dropping a running engine in, going through the fuel system, going through the brakes, cleaning up the electrical, and putting a set of new tires on it.

So the goal is to go from the field to a running, driving, and stopping turn key car.

If I can get that far by this summer, i will be a happy gal

1D8EE846-7AE1-491F-A830-C65575A71094.jpeg

I am not going to make a goal to get a car finished completely this year because that will never happen but I am keeping my goals modest and I hope to get my 67 belvedere running this year.

That means dropping a running engine in, going through the fuel system, going through the brakes, cleaning up the electrical, and putting a set of new tires on it.

So the goal is to go from the field to a running, driving, and stopping turn key car.

If I can get that far by this summer, i will be a happy gal

View attachment 1715269810
You can do it. You have your stuff together.

I've had my Dart going on twenty years, I hope it makes it on the road this year, under it's own power, and brakes working too. No more C body surprise purchases to get in the way. I'll roll around with the crappy seats and all, don't care about that, for now. It's time it stopped being a bench for other crap to sit on. The year of the Dart is upon us!

Stick with ot you'll get there. I have one Dart torn down and the other waiting in the wings. I plan to spend the spring and summer building a real garage so I can really focus on my projects.

Saw this old Dodge commercial the other day and thought it would be good inspiration for all on this thread...

Im with yall! 2019 is going to be the year I get my crap running! Not finished but running. But are they ever really finished?

Go hit the strip! A little burned rubber may conjure up some of that lost drive!
That's usually what does it. I will admit last year I did get a whole bunch of stuff done, after getting motivated from going to the local track.

But right now I've hit some roadblocks. Lol.

Stick with ot you'll get there. I have one Dart torn down and the other waiting in the wings. I plan to spend the spring and summer building a real garage so I can really focus on my projects.

Saw this old Dodge commercial the other day and thought it would be good inspiration for all on this thread...

That is really cool thanks for sharing!

-
Back