Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Dart Paul

M.O.P.A.R.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FYI I couldn't get the link to work. I also tried to find this on E-Bays' site and had no luck. I'm just about ready to give up on E-Bay as I don't have all day to search it and their searchs don't work very well.

I asked if you could send them USPS instead of UPS. If it was you, I can't wait to get them. One of mine is beat up, the other is not too bad.

I thought the Laysons repops were stainless instead of aluminun like stock. Which would have a benefit of not getting dented up as easy. Also I believe they made the tops and bottoms the same. Originally there is a very very slight difference.

I just received the trunk mouldings. They are great! Thank-you very much. Very smooth transaction. Quick delivery.

I thought the Laysons repops were stainless instead of aluminun like stock. Which would have a benefit of not getting dented up as easy. Also I believe they made the tops and bottoms the same. Originally there is a very very slight difference.

The repops are stainless. The top and bottom, although they look similar, do not interchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back